Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cheaper McDonald's McValue Meal (12pm-3pm)



For a limited time, McDonald's are lowering their McValue meals, from just RM5.95 in 10 menus. I'm excited because this might ignite a bigger fast-food price war!

Sets comes with French Fries (M) and a Carbonated Drink (M), and is only valid from 12pm to 3pm every day, until promotion ends.

Click on picture for link to full menu items.

However, for the sake of it, the Chicken McNuggets set is the biggest markdown (down 36% from normal price, from RM9.35 to RM5.95!).

4 comments:

  1. If u wanna save money, go for economy rice or mamak stall. Still cheaper than all fast food and no need to pay 5% GST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the point of this blog is to get cheaper deals from a *fixed* priced item ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir i like you posts.

    I am the admin and the sole author of www.fauzan.my a website for me to share things with people.

    Money-saving-tips are also crucial to be put in the site. Since i used self-hosting and wordpress platform, it is easier for me to get high traffic.

    May i quote some of your posts and cite my source, which is from your site?

    *I also more than happy to receive your specific post (you may write and e-mail me the posts) regarding anything that matters to the consumer world, especially Malaysians.

    feel free to contact me at tmf5590[at]gmail[dot]com.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sir. Your blog post is good and contains useful information. The layout of your blog is neat and it will not create confusion towards your readers. The colour used for the background is catchy. The graphics are clear and attractive. The font and font size used are good enough.

    ReplyDelete